I’m super excited! I’ve been nominated by Healthy Living, One Meal at a Time, for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
So, what I have to do is….
- Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
So, here are 7 Things About Me….
1. I’ve never had coffee…well that’s a bit of a lie…I’ve had one sip if coffee…and it was disgusting! Seriously, I don’t know how people drink that stuff!
2. My favourite food is pretty much anything Mexican…OMG…so good!
3. My husband and I met in high school – I was in grade 10, he was in grade 9. We worked at McDonalds together…funny enough, there are probably 5 other couples who we worked with that are married now too!
And no, we have not been together this whole time. We reconnected about 6 years ago.
4. I’m pretty active – when not held up in a boot cast – I play hockey, ball hockey, basketball, soccer, I workout and run. This not being able to do anything is killing me!
5. I am a high school phys.ed teacher. I’ve been doing it for 14 years and LOVE it! The weirdest feeling for me was in September 2010, the first September in 32 years that I did not go to school – I was on maternity leave with my daughter Ryan – and seriously, it was kinda stressful and really strange to not be going back to school. It only lasted a few days…then I was back to loving being off.
6. I have a dog named Clyde. He’s super awesome! And pretty cute too!
7. I once ate 16 cookies in one day…well, more like 3 hours….but who’s counting! Yes, I love sweets and candy…love, Love, LOVE them!
That’s enough about me…now for my 15 favourite blogs…
Pretty Girl Fit – a recent college grad’s journey toward better health. Great info, fun to read!
you got to be kidding’s blog – guaranteed to make you laugh daily – love it!
my pursuit of happiness and skinny jeans – a great blog written by my sister Cathy about eating clean and exercising as she works toward her ultimate goal of better health and her skinny jeans.
Fit Butt Fabulous – another great blog about living a healthy lifestyle – great recipes and workout ideas.
Little Runner Girl – a fun blog about eating better, working out more and living life to its fullest!
Run to the Finish – I love this blog – Amanda is super motivating and the monthly challenges are awesome – I am actually participating in June’s Green Smoothie Challenge and loving it! Up next…Ab Challenge – are you up for the challenge?
Socially Fit – A great blog sharing success stories, health, fitness and nutrition tips.
Girl of the Hour – the highs and lows of one thirty-something’s journey to better health.
She’s Losing It! – the ups and down of a super inspirational wife and mother as she went from a size 14 to a 1 and now competes in body building competitions.
Run Inspired – the life of a runner/teacher/vegetarian/grad student/wife/mother-to-be!
Sweaty Girl Confessions – a hilarious blog written by two 20-something’s about everything there is to talk about!
Haute + Healthy – yep, you guessed it…another healthy living blog!! So many great recipes here:)
It’s Progression Not Perfection – great workouts, healthy eats…need I say more…
Dirty Girl Running – more awesome workouts (with video demos) and delicious recipes from a mom who loves to run…and us really good at it!
Don’t Eat Crap – this is definitely one of my favourites! Food, fitness, fun…it’s all here!
That’s it. All done! I hope you get a chance to check out some of my favourite blogs. They are all super awesome!