- Hi, I'm Erin. Thanks for checking out my blog! Follow me as I attempt to manage life as a working mom of two small children while eating healthy, exercising regularly and running the occasional half marathon.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TAGS40 Day Clean Eating Challenge blogging BodyAttack breakfast Calories Cardio Chia seeds chin-ups Clean Eating Clean Eating Challenge cleanse crossfit date night De-Clutter deep thoughts diet dinner Eat Clean Eat Clean Chocolate Chip Cookies evening snack exercise family Fitness fitspiration food Friday Favourites Friends Goals Goal Setting greek yogurt Green Smoothie Green Smoothie Challenge ground flax Half Marathon Health health living healthy-living healthy eating healthy lifestyle challenge hemp hearts hill training Hot Yoga inspiration isagenix Junk Food Long Run meal planning Motivation Motivational Monday Music nutrition Oatmeal Pancake Parenting Playlist race day reading Recipe RPM Run running Scrapbooking Skinny Jeans Challenge sleep snacks stress fracture Three Things Thursday Toronto Women's Half Marathon training Training Schedule travel vacation water wellness WIAW Workout
1. Well, today is Day 1 of my summer holidays, and I could not be more excited! Sumer school finished yesterday, and although it pays well, missing out on a month of my summer kinda sucked! I’m pretty sure I won’t be doing that again next year, and if I do, I will definitely only be doing it for 2 weeks! So, let the fun begin!! Here’s what we have lined up for the next couple of weeks…
2. We are heading to North Bay for the weekend to have a visit with my parents and hopefully see my Grandma.
August long weekend is always super fun in North Bay. There is a huge Summer in the Park Festival with outdoor concerts (Carly Rae Jepsen, Dragonette, and Metric, to name a few), vendors, a midway and fireworks!
No only that, but there is a ton of fun stuff for the kids – the Heritage Carousel , Mini Train rides, a gorgeous waterfront with a huge park and tons of beautiful beaches.
The weather is supposed to be pretty good, hopefully I will have some great stories and picture to share with you next week!
3. Next week we are going to my sister’s cottage. It’s their annual cottage party week and I’m super pumped for it! It seems like forever since I’ve just relaxed, hung out with friends, ate great food and enjoyed a few drinks. I can’t wait! And the kids are pretty excited too. Most of our friends have young kids and when they all get together they have a blast. I see some swimming, tubing, bike riding, boat rides and a little washer toss in my future! So fun!
I hope to get a few runs in while we are at the cottage and I’m even thinking about bringing my TRX. I’ve actually been eating well and exercising consistently for the last two weeks, hopefully I don’t get all off track next week!
Have an awesome long weekend!
What are your plans?
How to you stay on track with eating well and exercising while on holidays?
So, I found out last week that…..
1. I get to work out with JILLIAN MICHAELS!!!
I’m a little nervous of this…
…but I’m super pumped to be coached by Jillian Michaels! I’m thinking this just might be the most intense workout I’ve ever done!
2. If you’ve never seen or heard of BodyShred, it’s a group exercise class offered at GoodLife Fitness here in Canada and Crunch Fitness in the US. Basically, it’s a 30 minute, high intensity, endurance based workout. There are 4 rounds of 3 minutes strength training, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute of abs. There is no rest between exercises or rounds. Pretty much every exercise works multiple muscles and its an amazing workout that burns fat, builds muscle, and improves your health!
3. This will be my first ever celebrity led workout and I cant wait!! The countdown is on – only 22 days until I workout with Jillian! WooHoo!
Well, that’s my exciting news for today!
Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Have you ever done a workout led by a celebrity trainer? If so, want to hear all about it!
If you haven’t, but could, who would you want to workout with and why?