Today’s Blogger Challenge Question is: What are 5 foods you can’t live without?
1. Starbucks Chai Latte….love. Love. LOVE!
2. Ingredients for my Oatmeal Pancake. This is my most favourite breakfast ever, I probably eat it at least 2-3 days a week! You can find the recipe here.
3. David’s Tea. I had no idea there were so many yummy tea flavours! My faves are Forever Nuts, Cocoa Chai Rooibus and Cinnamon Hearts.
4. Greek Yogurt and Love Crunch. I have this for a snack pretty much every day…so yummy and healthy too!
5. Corona – if I’m going to enjoy a beer, it’s gotta be a Corona! Love a cold one (or more) on a hot day!
What are 5 foods you can’t live without?
Monday, June 25
Breakfast – POM, Pineapple And Green Grape Green Smoothie
1/2 cup POM juice
1 cup green grapes
1 cup pineapple
2 cups spinach
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp hemp hearts
2 tbsp ground flax
Lunch – leftover Pizza (1 slice of Toppers Deluxe sans mushrooms, add hot peppers, and 1 slice of Toppers Turkey Pepperoni Sensation)
Dinner – Refrigerator Oats – didn’t feel like cooking and this was leftover from Sunday morning. Happy to report, tastes just as good after an extra day in the fridge.
Snack – 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/4 cup Aloha Love Crunch.
6 hours…definitely. need. more.
Posted in 40 Day Clean Eating Challenge
Tagged 40 Day Clean Eating Challenge, Chia seeds, Clean Eating, Eat Clean, evening snack, food, greek yogurt, Green Smoothie, Health, healthy eating, healthy-living, hemp hearts, love crunch, Recipe, Refrigerator Oats