- Hi, I'm Erin. Thanks for checking out my blog! Follow me as I attempt to manage life as a working mom of two small children while eating healthy, exercising regularly and running the occasional half marathon.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TAGS40 Day Clean Eating Challenge blogging BodyAttack breakfast Calories Cardio Chia seeds chin-ups Clean Eating Clean Eating Challenge cleanse crossfit date night De-Clutter deep thoughts diet dinner Eat Clean Eat Clean Chocolate Chip Cookies evening snack exercise family Fitness fitspiration food Friday Favourites Friends Goals Goal Setting greek yogurt Green Smoothie Green Smoothie Challenge ground flax Half Marathon Health health living healthy-living healthy eating healthy lifestyle challenge hemp hearts hill training Hot Yoga inspiration isagenix Junk Food Long Run meal planning Motivation Motivational Monday Music nutrition Oatmeal Pancake Parenting Playlist race day reading Recipe RPM Run running Scrapbooking Skinny Jeans Challenge sleep snacks stress fracture Three Things Thursday Toronto Women's Half Marathon training Training Schedule travel vacation water wellness WIAW Workout
Tag Archives: Workout
So, I found out last week that…..
1. I get to work out with JILLIAN MICHAELS!!!
I’m a little nervous of this…
…but I’m super pumped to be coached by Jillian Michaels! I’m thinking this just might be the most intense workout I’ve ever done!
2. If you’ve never seen or heard of BodyShred, it’s a group exercise class offered at GoodLife Fitness here in Canada and Crunch Fitness in the US. Basically, it’s a 30 minute, high intensity, endurance based workout. There are 4 rounds of 3 minutes strength training, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute of abs. There is no rest between exercises or rounds. Pretty much every exercise works multiple muscles and its an amazing workout that burns fat, builds muscle, and improves your health!
3. This will be my first ever celebrity led workout and I cant wait!! The countdown is on – only 22 days until I workout with Jillian! WooHoo!
Well, that’s my exciting news for today!
Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Have you ever done a workout led by a celebrity trainer? If so, want to hear all about it!
If you haven’t, but could, who would you want to workout with and why?
Saw this while I was poking around online and thought I’d share it with you.
Have a happy, healthy weekend!
1. Today is day 25 of my 30 Day Isagenix Cleanse and I’m feeling awesome! I’ve noticed improvements in my energy level, sleep quality, headaches, strength, muscle tone and body fat. I can’t wait to share my final results with you! Check back next week to hear my review of the products and program!
Want to read more about Isagenix? Interested in the 30 Day Cleanse? Click here.
2. Here are a few of the awesome eats I’ve had since starting my cleanse:
3. Check out the workout I did today with my fitness classes. It was awesome!