- Hi, I'm Erin. Thanks for checking out my blog! Follow me as I attempt to manage life as a working mom of two small children while eating healthy, exercising regularly and running the occasional half marathon.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TAGS40 Day Clean Eating Challenge blogging BodyAttack breakfast Calories Cardio Chia seeds chin-ups Clean Eating Clean Eating Challenge cleanse crossfit date night De-Clutter deep thoughts diet dinner Eat Clean Eat Clean Chocolate Chip Cookies evening snack exercise family Fitness fitspiration food Friday Favourites Friends Goals Goal Setting greek yogurt Green Smoothie Green Smoothie Challenge ground flax Half Marathon Health health living healthy-living healthy eating healthy lifestyle challenge hemp hearts hill training Hot Yoga inspiration isagenix Junk Food Long Run meal planning Motivation Motivational Monday Music nutrition Oatmeal Pancake Parenting Playlist race day reading Recipe RPM Run running Scrapbooking Skinny Jeans Challenge sleep snacks stress fracture Three Things Thursday Toronto Women's Half Marathon training Training Schedule travel vacation water wellness WIAW Workout
Tag Archives: sweat
Today is day 10 of The August Healthy Living/Fitness Blogger Challenge being hosted by Fitness Cheerleader. I’m totally loving this challenge, there have been a couple of deep topics and some fun, light-hearted ones too!
Today’s Blogger Challenge Question is: What are 5 weird things you love? Hmmm, this is a bit of a tough one since everyone has a different take on what’s considered weird, but, oh well, here’s my list…
Watered Milked down chocolate milk. I absolutely love chocolate milk, but find it way too thick and sweet straight up – so I cut it with a little white milk – probably about half and half.
Sweating. I love being super sweaty after a workout! I admit, it’s kinda gross, but for me, if I don get a huge sweat on I kinda feel like I didn’t work hard enough!
Scrapbooking. Although not really that wired, very few of my friends do it. I think it’s a great to present your memories – I mean people take tons and tons of pictures but never go back and look at them…whats the point of that? My two and a half year old daughter loves looking at her first year albums and that makes it totally worth being called a “scissor monkey” by my friends!
Sleeping on fresh sheets. I always have such an awesome sleep the first night of clean sheets. I don’t know what it is, but I love it!
Mexican food. I love, love, love mexican food…so much so that I’m pretty sure I could eat it every day!
Weird? I don’t know…maybe….
What are 5 weird things you love?
Here’s is my Top 10 list of why I hate having a cold…
10. Every time I swallow it feels like I am swallowing knives. And when I tried to drink some OJ for the vitamin C, it burned like crazy!
9. I ate pancakes for dinner. Not even Ear Clean Pancakes, just regular, not so good for you, Aunt Jemima just add water pancakes. Yuck!
8. It’s not even 7pm on a Friday night, and there is nothing I want more than to go to bed. Unfortunately, my daughter didn’t wake up from her nap until 5pm, so she’s not quite ready yet!
7. I’m a total nose breather and since I am so stuffed up I have to breathe out my mouth. I hate it! It’s so dry and unnatural! Yuck!
6. Last night I had to get up and change both my pajamas and the bedding, not once, but twice, cause I was soaked with sweat!
5. I’ve used a box and a half of Kleenex in 24 hours…thank god it the lotion kind. Otherwise, I’m sure my nose would be falling off by now!
4. Of course I get sick when I have a TON of stuff to do. I have to do our taxes, prepare for the TRX Suspension Training presentation I am giving at the OFSAA Women’s Sports School Conference on May 3rd and 4th in St. Catherine’s, as well as the BodyAttack Training Course I am taking May 5th and 6th.
3. Despite cranking the heat up to 75 degrees, I’m still walking around he house shivering in a tank top, t- shirt, sweatshirt and fleece jacket, long johns and yoga pants, and two pairs of socks!
2. I’ve now missed two workouts in a row (a 4 mile run yesterday and my Skinny Jeans workout today), and I will definitely be skipping tomorrows workout too. Sunday doesn’t look too promising either 😦 Boo!
And the number one reason why I hate having a cold….
1. Cause despite telling the doctor at the walk-in clinic all if my symptoms…I walked out of there with nothing to help me get better. I know he’s the one with he MD and all, but seriously, I tough a fever and neon green phlegm was a sign of infection…I guess not. Sorry, that might have been a bit too much info 🙂
That’s it for today, Backyardigans is over, and that means time for Ryan to go to bed! I’m right behind her!