Here’s is my Top 10 list of why I hate having a cold…
10. Every time I swallow it feels like I am swallowing knives. And when I tried to drink some OJ for the vitamin C, it burned like crazy!
9. I ate pancakes for dinner. Not even Ear Clean Pancakes, just regular, not so good for you, Aunt Jemima just add water pancakes. Yuck!
8. It’s not even 7pm on a Friday night, and there is nothing I want more than to go to bed. Unfortunately, my daughter didn’t wake up from her nap until 5pm, so she’s not quite ready yet!
7. I’m a total nose breather and since I am so stuffed up I have to breathe out my mouth. I hate it! It’s so dry and unnatural! Yuck!
6. Last night I had to get up and change both my pajamas and the bedding, not once, but twice, cause I was soaked with sweat!
5. I’ve used a box and a half of Kleenex in 24 hours…thank god it the lotion kind. Otherwise, I’m sure my nose would be falling off by now!
4. Of course I get sick when I have a TON of stuff to do. I have to do our taxes, prepare for the TRX Suspension Training presentation I am giving at the OFSAA Women’s Sports School Conference on May 3rd and 4th in St. Catherine’s, as well as the BodyAttack Training Course I am taking May 5th and 6th.
3. Despite cranking the heat up to 75 degrees, I’m still walking around he house shivering in a tank top, t- shirt, sweatshirt and fleece jacket, long johns and yoga pants, and two pairs of socks!
2. I’ve now missed two workouts in a row (a 4 mile run yesterday and my Skinny Jeans workout today), and I will definitely be skipping tomorrows workout too. Sunday doesn’t look too promising either 😦 Boo!
And the number one reason why I hate having a cold….
1. Cause despite telling the doctor at the walk-in clinic all if my symptoms…I walked out of there with nothing to help me get better. I know he’s the one with he MD and all, but seriously, I tough a fever and neon green phlegm was a sign of infection…I guess not. Sorry, that might have been a bit too much info 🙂
That’s it for today, Backyardigans is over, and that means time for Ryan to go to bed! I’m right behind her!