- Hi, I'm Erin. Thanks for checking out my blog! Follow me as I attempt to manage life as a working mom of two small children while eating healthy, exercising regularly and running the occasional half marathon.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TAGS40 Day Clean Eating Challenge blogging BodyAttack breakfast Calories Cardio Chia seeds chin-ups Clean Eating Clean Eating Challenge cleanse crossfit date night De-Clutter deep thoughts diet dinner Eat Clean Eat Clean Chocolate Chip Cookies evening snack exercise family Fitness fitspiration food Friday Favourites Friends Goals Goal Setting greek yogurt Green Smoothie Green Smoothie Challenge ground flax Half Marathon Health health living healthy-living healthy eating healthy lifestyle challenge hemp hearts hill training Hot Yoga inspiration isagenix Junk Food Long Run meal planning Motivation Motivational Monday Music nutrition Oatmeal Pancake Parenting Playlist race day reading Recipe RPM Run running Scrapbooking Skinny Jeans Challenge sleep snacks stress fracture Three Things Thursday Toronto Women's Half Marathon training Training Schedule travel vacation water wellness WIAW Workout
Tag Archives: successImage
Today’s Blogger Challenge is to write a letter to your former self.
Wow! This one is a tough one…I have no idea where to start or what I would say to myself….but…here it goes….
I am writing this letter to you from the future. Since you already know I’m not much of a writer, I’m going to make this short and sweet.
If I can give you 10 pieces of advice to help you live a more fulfilling, more rewarding, better life, this is what I would say…
1. Be proud of who you are.
2. Be confident in what you do.
3. There is no success without failure.
4. Don’t dwell on mistakes you’ve made, learn from them and move on.
5. Be thankful for what you have.
6. Quality is more important than quality…especially when it comes to friendship.
7. Don’t let anyone or anything bring you down.
8. People deserve a second chance, but not a third.
9. Life is not going to be easy.
10. Enjoy the little things.
I hope you remember these 10 things as you grow to become a Happier, Healthier, More Fit Me.
What would your letter say? Link it back to this post so I can check it out!