Seriously, I can’t believe it’s already Thursday – time is passing way too quickly!
1. 7 more sleeps! This time next week I will be on a plane for Mexico! I am so excited for a fun, relaxing, warm holiday with my husband! I cannot wait!
2. Only 18 days until I go back to work!
3. Which only leaves 10 days to get stuff done around the house! Yikes!
- Complete return to work forms
- Buy birthday gift
- Organize clothes to give away
This weekends tasks
- Summer tires away
- Lawn furniture away
- Get bed frame for Ryan
- De-clutter – get rid of all the junk!
- Get winter boots for the kids
- Prep meals for kids while we are away
Do you have any suggestions for toddler meals I can make ahead of time? I’d love to get some new ideas!
This has been a crazy week, super busy, but full of awesome!
1. Hubby and I just booked a vacation (sans kids) to Mexico…and we’re leaving in just 2 weeks! WooHoo! I’m super excited to be going on a much needed holiday – but have very mixed feelings about going without the kids.
2. Halloween was great! Ryan, Tanner and I went Trick or Treating last night, and although Ryan was not too keen on it at first, after a few houses she didn’t want to go home! I’d say her first Trick or Treating experience was a good one! Check out my cute little bee’s!!
3. As a way to help me avoid my usual Halloween candy binge, I joined BeFitWithKristen in her Halloween Burpees Challenge. It works like this…for every piece of Halloween candy I eat between last Monday and November 7th, I need to do 10 burpees. Now, I know you’re probably saying, as if she actually does them, but I honestly have! For the last 4 days, I’ve done 30 buprees a day – which, if you know me at all, eating only 3 pieces of Halloween candy a day is a HUGE accomplishment. I can honestly say in the past, I would eat at least, at least, 15 pieces of candy in a day. Easily.
Is it the burpees? Am I actually developing my weakest muscle? Maybe its the fact that I will be wearing a bikini in two weeks….Whatever it is, I’m super impressed with myself!
How was your week? Did your little one’s enjoy Trick or Treating? Are you keeping your candy cravings in check?
Posted in Three Things Thursday
Tagged burpees, Halloween, Health, healthy-living, mexico, Motivation, Three Things Thursday, travel, Trick or Treating, vacation, willpower
Wow, today’s Blogger Challenge questions has me looking about 17 years into the future…how will I keep busy when I retire?
Well, since my kids will be in university, I will probably have to continue to work part time for at least a few years– I’m thinking a little supply teaching here and there wont be too bad!?!?
Also in the plans….
Buy and house and spend the winters in Mexico. Warmth, sun, sand….OMG, I wish I would win the lottery so we can do this right now!
Run…I’m thinking if my knees hold out, I might actually be a pretty good runner in 17 years! I’d love to travel around the world and do some races.
Scrapbook – I’m sure I will be years and years behind by that point, so I hope to enjoy some time relaxing and preserving our family’s memories 🙂
That’s about all I can come up with right now…I’m sure as retirements gets closer, my list of things to do will get longer.
How do you plan on keeping busy when you retire?