So, back near the end of December, Chelsea from runninggurl nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Chelsea, I’m honoured!
Unfortunately, things were crazy busy then and I didn’t get a chance to write about it. Luckily things have settled a bit and I’m finally going to fulfill my duties as an award winner.
Like everything else, the Versatile Blogger Award has rules and regulations. So, here’s what I need to do:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 random facts about me:
1. My favourite cookie is the viva puff.
2. I’m super excited hockey is back! Nothing better than a little HNIC on a Saturday night! Go Leafs Go!
3. I can only bush my air when it’s wet…if I try to brush it dry, it just gets big and frizzy!
4. My favourite TV shows are Grey’s Anatomy and Criminal Minds.
5. I’ve had 5 surgeries on my left knee…and probably need another.
6. I’ve had 3 jobs my whole life.
7. I ran my first marathon when my sister turned 40, and I’m thinking we should run a second when I turn 40.
Blogs I am nominating (some of whichever recently discovered, others I’ve been following forever!):
Thea @ It’s Me vs Me
Kim @ Redefining Kim
Tamara @ fitknitchick
Sarah @ My (Mostly) Healthy Life…
Bed @ Bex Built a Family
Rachel @ Restoring Rachel
Sorry, can only come up with 8… quality over quantity, right!
Hope you enjoy checking out some of my favourite blogs! I look forward to learning more about you and finding new blogs to follow! Thanks for being so awesome!