So yesterday’s Elf For Health Challenge was to plan this week’s meals and workouts. This is actually part of my weekly routine and I cannot stress how valuable planning is to staying on track.
So, this week looks a little something like this:
- cardio – 8:15am BodyAttack
- cardio – 5km Run – Period 1
- strength – 99 Workout – Period 5 class
- cardio – 5:45pm BodyAttack
- strength – Ab Workout – Period 5 class
- cardio – 5km Run – Period 5 class
- cardio – Spinning DVD – Period 5 class
- cardio – RPM 5:45pm
- strength – CrossFit Workout – Period 5
- cardio – 5km Run
I’ve planned for dinners that are substantial enough to provided leftovers for lunches the next day.
Sunday – Ham, scalloped potato, broccoli
Meatless Monday – Vegetarian Frittata
Tuesday – Leftovers
Wednesday – Eat Clean Lasagna – pg. 276 The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook
Thursday – Chicken Fajita’s
Friday – Pizza and Beer – woohoo! made it though another week – only one more week until Christmas holidays!
Saturday – Roast beef dinner
- Avocado Chocolate Chip Muffins – p. 22 Clean Eating Magazine October 2012
- Eat Clean Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Backpack Kisses – p. 236 The Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook
1. Limit myself to only ONE Starbucks Chai Latte.
2. No eating after 7pm.
3. No pop!
4. Run at least twice, preferably 3 times.
This week’s Elf For Health Challenges are:
Monday – Track your water intake – try to drink your body weight in oz of water.
Tuesday – Clean out the fridge and pantry – get rid of expired and unhealthy things. I will also be gathering some items to drop off at our local foodbank for those in need this holiday season.
Wednesday – Eat veggies at every meal.
Thursday – Buy coffee for the person behind you in line. I’m not a coffee drinker, but will make that my Starbucks day and treat the person behind me as I pick up my chai latte!
Friday – Workout out with a buddy.
Saturday – Donate to a holiday charity in your area.
I’m super pumped for Round 2 of the Elf For Health Challenge 🙂 Can’t wait to find out who my new elf is!
Thanks to Sarah for being such an awesome elf! You rock!
Have you got your week planned out?
What’s your schedule look like?
Any great recipes you’d like to share?