Woohoo! Only one more day until the weekend! I am SO EXCITED!
Being back at work has been quite an adjustment, I totally forgot how rushed the evenings were – how hard it is to have play time, prepare a healthy dinner, and do baths all in the span of 3 hours! Each day is getting easier, but I honestly cannot remember the last time I was this pumped for a weekend! Bring it on!
So, with less than 3 weeks until Christmas, I’ve decided to make this week’s Three Things Thursday all about my Christmas Wishlist. I really haven’t thought much about what I’d like, by I’ve come across a few pretty cool ideas via blogs and twitter these past few weeks. So, here we go…
1. Health/Fitness Gift Ideas
1. New Gym Bag – now that I am back to work, my gym bag is having to do double duty and it sucks! Emptying work stuff so I can toss in my gym stuff and vice versa is getting a little annoying! I have yet to mis-pack or forget anything, but I’m sure it will happen before long!
2. Garmin ANT+ – I’ve lost the one that came with my watch which totally blows because you cannot upload any run info without it. My Garmin is still useful, but being able to track my progress and get the most out of the watch would be way better!
3. The Best Of Clean Eating 3 – I have the first cookbook of the series and love it! It, along with the Eat Clean cookbooks I have are pretty much the only cookbooks I use.
4. Cycling Shoes – I am absolutely loving spinning classes and as we all know, having the right gear is essential, so, I think these would be a good investment and maybe even improve my performance. If not, well, at least I’d look good!
5. Rundies – Everybody loves fun underwear!
6. Compression Socks – with the cold weather upon us, I think these would help me stay warm and injury free as well as help me recover faster and be ready for my next run!
7. Fitbook – Who wouldn’t love a super cute fitness journal to track your eating and exercise goals!
8. Hot Yoga Passes – I really, really, really want to try hot yoga! A few passes, maybe even to a few different studios in the area, would allow me to see what it’s all about and find classes I would enjoy.
9. A Water Bottle – I lost my good water about a month ago and have been using a wide mouth one ever since. Apparently me and the wide mouth do not get along – I often end up spilling all over me 😦
I desperately need a wardrobe upgrade! I really haven’t bought any new clothes since getting pregnant with my daughter – she will be 3 in February! I know, sad isn’t it! So, here are a few things I’d love:
3. Gift Cards
Can’t go wrong with a gift card!
Now, lets just hope my husband reads this post!
What’s on your Wish List?