Today’s Blogger Challenge is to write a letter to your former self.
Wow! This one is a tough one…I have no idea where to start or what I would say to myself….but…here it goes….
I am writing this letter to you from the future. Since you already know I’m not much of a writer, I’m going to make this short and sweet.
If I can give you 10 pieces of advice to help you live a more fulfilling, more rewarding, better life, this is what I would say…
1. Be proud of who you are.
2. Be confident in what you do.
3. There is no success without failure.
4. Don’t dwell on mistakes you’ve made, learn from them and move on.
5. Be thankful for what you have.
6. Quality is more important than quality…especially when it comes to friendship.
7. Don’t let anyone or anything bring you down.
8. People deserve a second chance, but not a third.
9. Life is not going to be easy.
10. Enjoy the little things.
I hope you remember these 10 things as you grow to become a Happier, Healthier, More Fit Me.
What would your letter say? Link it back to this post so I can check it out!