Today is day 20 of the August Health/Fitness Blogger Challenge and we are talking about our 5 must have fitness items.
Here are my Top 5 Must Have Fitness Items:
1. Running Shoes – Good running shoes are a MUST! I have been running in Asics Gel Nimbus shoes forever, and although I LOVE them, I’m thinking of trying something new…any suggestions? I’m thinking of trying out a pair of Nike’s…are they any good?
2. GPS Watch – I have the Garmin 410 GPS Watch and I love it! The detail it gives about my runs is unbelievable! It tracks pace, distance, time, calories, heart rate….it has a training partner, will do 10 & 1’s… its crazy! And, I upload it to my computer so its a great way to keep track of all of my runs and monitor my progress.
3. Water Bottle – no matter what type of workout I’m doing, a water bottle is a must!
4. Ipod – I love working out to music and have FINALLY updated my ipod! I now have some new running tunes on there, as well as an audiobook. I’m all set!
5. Foam Roller – I love, love, love my Trigger Point Foam Roller. I’m not much of a post run stretcher, but a few minutes on this after a great workout makes a huge difference in how I feel the next day!
So, those are my 5….
What are your 5 must have fitness items?