So I’ve decided that once a week I will reblog some of the great posts i’ve come across over the past week. Everyday I read soooo many awesome posts that I thought it would be a great idea to share them with my readers. Hope you enjoy! Just clink on the thumbnail to go to the post.
1. Eat The Rainbow – by Berry, Berry Happy
This is a great post outlining what fruits and veggies you should be eating and their benefits.
2. 3 Superfoods, 3 Ways – by haute + healthy
Not sure what to do with those Chia Seeds you’ve been hearing so much about lately…find out here!
3. 11 Ways to Increase Energy – by Genuine Joy
Need an energy boost? Here are 11 natural ways to get it!
4. Portion Size by thepickyrabbit
A great guide to help you better understand portion size by just using your hands.
5. Glorious Superfoods – by mokshafrika
A great list of superfoods and their benefits.
6. The Dirty Dozen, When to Buy Organic by Healthy Runner Wife
Not sure if its worth the money to buy organic? Check out this list of fruits and veggies to see which ones have the highest levels of pesticides and where to spend your money.
7. Top 10 Anti-Aging Foods by Living Well
Find out which 10 foods you should eat and why to slow down the aging process.
8. Just Ate, Still Hungry??? by Skinny Fat to Sexy Fit
Wondering why you’re still hungry after you have just eaten? Check out this list of possible reasons.
9. Useful Sticker Info by Run the Walk
I thought this was kinda neat…had no idea!
10. Pike Planks by Cheddar & Burpees
Looking for a killer ab exercise to add to your workout…well this is it!